The Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL) provides affordable and flexible form of access to higher education for many young men and women who could not enter conventional Universities. In addition CODL also caters to the needs of adult learners who seek higher education for career advancement.
"To be the most sought-after Centre for Open & Distance Learning in the region for technology and allied disciplines'
- Provide flexible high quality education for professional career
- Add value to the gaps in other degrees and professional qualifications
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) through flexible methods
- Financial Sustainability
Main objective of the CODL is to support the delivery and the distribution component of a Programme, while providing logistic support in the development of multi-media material and on-line tutorial support.
Core Values of CODL
1. Commitment toward outstanding quality
We are committed all times to ensure the outstanding quality of courses offered through well structured course content, efficient delivery, valid and reliable assessments procedures, learner support and course evaluation.
2. Accountability towards all stakeholders
We ensure that accountability, Transparency and integrity are mentioned at all times, in all our dealings with every stakeholder.
3. Dedication towards all stakeholders
We are dedicated towards the personal and professional development of learners, staff and other stakeholders
4. Complementary towards success
We endeavor to work harmoniously and complementary with all educational institutes, professional bodies and individuals, internally and externally to ensure mutual success.